Wednesday, January 2, 2013

1/2/13

It's hard to believe it's 2013. There are so many things I was hoping to have done in my life by now. I've been able to check a few off the list, but there are still things I am striving for. I suppose that is what life is all about though, right? Always striving for more, one day at a time.

Food: 
Breakfast - oatmeal with blueberries, cinnamon, and honey
Supplements - fish oil, vitamin D, and a women's daily
Lunch - pulled pork, cauliflower, cashews
Dinner - sushi

Workout:
5 rds - 5 pull ups (started as strict, moved to kipping), 7 hang power snatches (55#), 9 barbell lunges (front rack) - 12:17

Picture: playing on Pintrest while watching a bowl game with my hubby after a delicious sushi dinner. This is a much better start to 2013!

IMG_20130102_210107.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment