Thursday, January 3, 2013

1/3/13

Today, I very easily could have decided to use the excuses in front of me to not work out. However, I would feel like a fraud not working out after saying I wanted to be healthier 2 days ago. I didn't get to 402 because I was too far east too close to 5pm class. I didn't go to Aspen right at 5 because on January 3rd, there would have been 1,027 people there. So, ZR and I had dinner and began watching the Fiesta Bowl. I then decided instead of sitting on the couch for the rest of the night, I would go get a work out in. Now that I have worked out, I feel much better about myself.

Food:
Breakfast - eggs, 1/2 banana
Supplements - fish oil, vit D, daily vitamin
Lunch - chicken breast, guac, carrots
Snack - green tea, cashews
Dinner - pulled pork, risotto

Workout:
EMOTM for 10min - 1 hang power clean + 1 clean - 105#
3 rds: 35 squats, 25 sit ups - 5:55

Picture:
This turned our a little blurry. Walking Coco in the morning is one of my favorite times of day: it is quiet, I get to plan out my day, and my puppy is super awesome. I do enjoy the weekends, though, when I don't have to take her out at the crack of dawn. :)
IMG_20130103_070456.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment