Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Life Happens

It's funny how much can change in a few months. I was just talking to ZR about Crossfit and I realized something. I'm no longer driven to train. It's not that I'm nervous about not qualifying or that I'm scared of the weights I'm lifting. It is legitimately that I don't care. The priorities in my little world are a changin and Crossfit just doesn't seem to be at the top of any lists...

That being said, I am going to try to get back into going on a regular basis. I've made 2 resolutions, even though I hate those words. I am going to make 2013 a healthier year for me in all aspects. I am going to workout more; I am going to eat better; I am generally going to take better care of myself. The second one is taking a picture a day. I want to be able to remember more of the little things that happen over the course of a year. I hope that this will help me appreciate the things I have more.

This will become my forum to post what I eat, what workout I do, and the picture I take. Without further adieu:

Food:
Lunch: 1/2 can of chicken broth
Snack: 1 mini bag of cashews
Dinner: 1/2 can of chicken broth

Workout: HA! I could barely get off the couch in time to vom, let alone getting a workout in.

Picture: Today, I felt worse than I have in a really long time. This is the majority of what I consumed today, along with some Pedialyte. Hopefully, today isn't a predictor of how this year will be.
IMG_20130101_184939.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment